I don't know how this little tradition started, but it seems blogdai issues predictions about the coming year during the monsoon season. This year is no exception. If you see last year's predictions, you'll know that we here at blogdai have an average to good accuracy with anticipating events of the coming year. So, here we go... -=BD
Blogdai predicts the following for Nepal over the next 12 months:
1. No Constituent Assembly elections will be held. Period.
2. Prachanda and the Maoists will be banned from government.
3. Girija Prassad Koirala will finally die.
4. The 7-party alliance will dissolve and government will fail.
5. Ian Martin will leave Nepal in disgrace, having accomplished nothing.
6. The Nepal Army will assert itself as a powerful third political force.
7. Paras will come out of hiding and do something stupid.
That's it. Can't think of anything else. Most of these are no-brainers, however. Oh, forgot, I usually have a wild off the chart prediction as a finale'. Try this.
8. King G. will abdicated and name his grandson King.