Predictions and Prognostications
It's been a while since we rolled the dice and stuck our neck out here at blogdai. Time for a few predictions:
1. The Maoists will break off peacetalks sometime between now and Dashain.
2. Madhav Kumar Nepal will align himself directly with Maoist philosophy.
Update July 30: It's starting. http://www.nepalnews.com/archive/2006/jul/jul30/news09.php
3. Old man Girija Koirala will die within a year.
4. Sujata Koirala will assume the prime ministership.
5. The current Koirala parliament will never hold an election for anything.
6. Paras, not the King, will go into exile.
7. The RNA will allow Maoists to seize government before they act.
8. James Moriarty will resign as U.S. ambassador within 9 months.
9. India will not act against any Maoist coup attempts, attrocities or actions in Nepal.
10. China will ally with the guns and tacitly support the Maoists.
Some fun, eh? blogdai has been batting a little better than average in the prediction department, so look out Nepal, chaos is on the way.