If blogdai were given the reins of the seven party alliance, as it is today, I might run things different.
1. We would have to admit our mistakes of the past. Show some integrity. Nepalis will trust you again if you see the errors of the past clearly and make an effort to correct them.
2. Support the spirit of democracy by agreeing to participate fully in UN supervised elections. I'd make a great speech about submitting to the judgement of the people, and then agree to abide by the results of an election. Democracy is about 75% the art of losing gracefully. We could still maintain our edge by insisting on UN monitoring before we guarantee participation.
3. Unify, not divide. No more ridiculous bandhs or street protests. I would encourage citizens to come to something like a "unification picnic" at Ratna park. No party flags allowed, only Nepal flags.
4. Make it mandatory for all party leaders and officials to seek medical treatment in NEPAL.
5. Agree to talk with the King. No burned bridges in blogdai's alliance. Keeping the channels of communication open is very democratic.
6. Establish an "Alliance Code of Conduct" similar to the one the NGO's hate. It would make all party members swear to complete transparency in all dealings and the equitable distribution of party power-- no cronyism. Also I would make a rigid income structure so no one in the party can get rich and introduce term limits. Blogdai is rebuilding public trust here, so no measure is too strict.
7. Bring the Maoists into the fold with a joint party/royal initiative. The Maoists don't want to be in the fold so we need to gang up on them by uniting with the King.